We’re seeking 5 Customer Care Agents (CC Agents - Part-time) who will be responsible for responding to emails and customer queries from around the world.
Successful candidates will join our team to assist in answering questions, troubleshooting, replicating customer experiences, and escalating queries when required. Agents should be capable of providing answers to both simple and complicated questions in a timely manner.
The position demands an excellent standard of customer service, excellent English writing skills, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via email/chat or other support channels.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Meet personal/team’s targets
- Keep records of issues/problem for further investigation from functional teams
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Work with managers on the customer feedback
- Good English, especially reading and writing skills.
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications).
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and desire to learn
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes.
- Familiar with smartphone/ mobile device/mobile applications
- Experience in device/application troubleshooting is highly preferable.
- Candidates who can work the night shift are preferable
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, you might need to work around 24 - 30 hours/week (Monday - Sunday)
- Continuous training to fully develop your potential
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4 and many more!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- Salary range: 35.000 VND to 45.000 VND per hour
- The working time is flexible so you can choose the time that fit for your schedule. We offer 5 available options for working hours:
12 AM - 6 AM
6 AM - 12 PM
12 PM - 6 PM
5 PM - 11 PM
6 PM - 12 AM
- Will be required to work all Vietnamese Holidays
- Able to work on weekends is preferred
Hai Ba Trung
||04 Jun 2020
Share Job Opening