We’re looking for a passionate senior 3D Character Animator to join our team in Vietnam. You will work closely with the Lead Animator and animation teams to create high-quality animations of high poly and low poly characters for mobile.
You’ll have the opportunity to touch multiple products and work on motion capture files. You’ll work on top-grossing games with people who are friendly, fun, and aim to be pioneers in high-quality animation in the world of the mobile game industry.
Your portfolio demonstrates that you can handle Character animation and have a high understanding of the basics and technical side!
You will work together with an international creative team to:
- Create and produce appealing frame by frame character animations based on video references or story-boards
- Handle the whole animation pipeline, from motion capture, rigging, cleanup, body and facial animation to preparing a final package in Unity
- Ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal workweek is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and annual performance-based bonuses
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, billiards, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games!
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- In-house classes including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, we support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards
- Negotiable depending on level and experience
- Strong understanding of Animation fundamentals, theories and techniques.
- Very good technical skills in Maya software
- Good English oral/written communication skills
- Knowledge of current animation techniques and development processes.
- Ability to work with external vendors to ensure quality and continuity in animation related services.
We Prefer Candidates Who Have:
- Experience in the mobile game industry
- Character rigging/skinning skills
- Skills in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, visual effects, or technical art
- Basic knowledge about tracking (MatchMover software) and effect (After Effect software)
- Experience using Unity, and preparing scenes and prefabs
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio/website/Demo demonstrating animation skills and/or Motion Capture experience.
- Hanoi: 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung
- Danang: 52 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at [email protected]
, Da Nang
||18 Mar 2021
Share Job Opening