We are looking for 02 Manual QA Engineers/ Testers to join our team and test big mobile games on different platforms to make sure the products are working properly. QA/ Testers will validate and verify that products meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines and end users specifications; hence, making sure they are working as expected. Your main responsibilities are:
- Review software requirements.
- Deeply understand the design of the product.
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports.
- Report bugs.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Be creative when working with the team and the client, and get involved in giving out advice to improve the process.
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification.
- Simulate an end user and seek out problems they may encounter
- Work closely and report to the QA Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package.
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with native teachers.
- Pet-friendly working space.
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip.
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards.
- Negotiable depending on level and experience.
- Having at least 1-year experience in games/software testing is a big advantage
- Good level of English in all 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
- Understand the process of games/software development
Hai Ba Trung
||19 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening