We’re seeking some Customer Support Agents (CS Agents - Part-time) who will be responsible for responding to emails and customer queries from around the world.
Successful candidates will join our team to assist in answering questions, troubleshooting, replicating customer experiences, and escalating queries when required. Agents should be capable of providing answers to both simple and complicated questions in a timely manner.
The position demands an excellent standard of customer service, good English writing skills, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via email/chat or other support channels.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Meet personal/team’s targets
- Keep records of issues/problem for further investigation from functional teams
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Work with managers on the customer feedback
- Excellent English skills, especially in writing and reading (no English certificate is required but English level should be equivalent to IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 850 and up)
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications).
- Familiar with smartphone/ mobile device/mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and desire to learn
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes
- College students and freshmen are preferable
- Attractive benefits (35,000 VND per hour)
- International, fun, and professional working environment.
- Continuous training to fully develop your potential
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Nap room for a quick rest
- Laptop/computer and other equipment is provided
- 200% pay on holidays and 300% on Tet
- Operating hours: Monday through Sunday.
- 6-hour shift:
- 4/5-hour shift
- 8 am - 12 pm
- 12 pm - 5 pm
- 5 pm - 9 pm
- Required to work 20 to 24 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled around agent availability but candidates with open schedules are preferred.
- Weekend and holiday availability is preferred.
Working Address: Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Hai Ba Trung
||05 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening