We are looking for Senior QA Engineers to our team and test big Mobile Games on different platforms to make sure the products are working properly.
QA/Software Testers will validate and verify that products meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines and end users specifications; hence, making sure they are working as expected. Your main responsibilities are:
- Review software requirements
- Deeply understand the design of the product
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports
- Report bugs
- Report your own progress and timelines
- Be creative when working with the team and the client, and get involved in giving out advice to improve the process
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification
- Simulate an end user and seek out problems they may encounter
- Work closely and report to the QA Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Chance to work on big applications and games on the market.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Summer Vacation + Bonus
- Standing desks if you like it; Modern hardware; No dress code; Company trip.
- Having at least 2-year experience in games/software testing is a big advantage
- Good level of English in all 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
- Understand the process of games/software development
Note: Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip ones that are written in Vietnamese.
Working Location: 52 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau District, Danang
, Da Nang
||18 Jun 2021
Share Job Opening