We’re looking for several 2D Game Artists who love Illustration and Video games to join our team as some new exciting projects are starting. You will work on our new mobile games titles as well as some outsource projects which include top grossing games!
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish, and indicates a determination to push boundaries and create great game art. You should have a good sense for game UI art and solid illustration skills!
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that supports, and reinforces gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Chance to work as part of a world-class team on top grossing games, with fantastic licences.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance offer and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
- Awesome at game UI, you have the ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking UI!
- Great hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Good English oral/written communication skills is a plus
- Concept art skills is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Great attitude and work ethic
We Prefer Candidates Who Have
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Skill in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, 3D modelling (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush), visual effects, or technical art.
Required Application Materials
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art and UI.
Working Location: 52 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau District, Danang
, Da Nang
||08 Mar 2021
Share Job Opening