At Fulcrum, we provide cutting-edge data science consulting and software solutions to help companies solve challenging business problems. Through the utilization of our innovative products and dedicated team, clients are able to operate more efficiently, manage risk, and make informed business decisions every day. Fulcrum Analytics has stood at the forefront of data, analytics, and innovative software for over 25 years, offering sophisticated solutions, groundbreaking technologies, and winning strategies that help companies achieve their targeted results.
The Data Scientist role is expected to develop analytical, statistical, and machine learning solutions to client business problems. The Data Scientist will have a number of responsibilities, including:
- Extract and manipulate data from various sources (databases, files, APIs, etc.); requires knowledge of how to deal with the inherent structure of the data.
- Use Python (and R) to perform statistical analysis, profiling, reporting, and modeling.
- Develop and interpret multivariate statistical models, such as linear or logistic regression, survival analysis, and other parametric or non-parametric models that predict business metrics.
- Build machine learning pipelines to aid with decision-making and streamline critical business processes.
- Apply data science principles to solve complex business problems, including but not limited to problem framing, evaluating the impact of business interventions, identifying performance drivers, conducting diagnostic analyses, and generating insights.
- Interpret statistical findings in the context of clients’ businesses, and create presentations that communicate analytical results to non-technical client audiences.
- Interact with clients to establish requirements, organize meetings, and deliver presentations.
- Research practical data science topics and prepare presentations to share findings and knowledge with team members.
- 1-3 years of data science work experience
- Experience ingesting, cleaning, and manipulating data
- Data mining and statistical programming experience with Python and SQL
- Experience working with large datasets, text data, and complex relational data models
- Strong understanding of various statistical methods, such as linear and logistic regression, time series, design of experiments, etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask on different projects and manage deadlines
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently
- Bachelors or above in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Business, or related field
- Previous consulting experience a strong plus
- Marketing analytics experience (segmentation, A/B testing, attribution modeling, marketing mix modeling, propensity modeling, etc.) a plus
- Experience with NLP and text analytics a plus
Position Type: Full-time salaried
Reports to: VP of Data Science
Base Compensation: $100,000 - $130,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, Bonus, Unlimited PTO
Location: Remote within the United States of America; Eastern time zone preferred
||23 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening