We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with maintaining the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
To succeed as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, a passion for the industry, and time management skills.
Listing / Rank Math
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Ranking and Keyword generation.
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
||04 Sep 2023
Share Job Opening