Flip is an innovative and complex social commerce platform that has been changing the face of the beauty industry and ecommerce for several years now.
We've been designing and building a social mobile app and a web app where users can review beauty products, share posts, vote on them, live stream, and also earn money.
Our product has drawn the attention of many people around the world, including celebrities and influencers.
We have got +80 persons on board here in Poland. Moreover, we have an Operations Team based in Los Angeles.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for an experienced and creative Technical Writer with copywriting and UX writing skills!
What we offer:
- Fully remote job
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Rates 60-90 PLN/h (10,080 - 15,120 PLN/mo)
- 400 PLN each month to spend on +750 perks via Worksmile
- Working hours from 8:00 / 9:00 AM CEST to 4:00 / 5:00 PM CEST
- Integration events
- Informal atmosphere
- Non-corporate communication across teams
- An international environment in which English is spoken
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing our documentation in collaboration with our software engineers and managers
- Converting the input you receive from our developers into useful internal documentation
- Preparing release notes
- Working alongside our Product Designers and preparing UI strings and in-app messages
- Dealing with such copywriting tasks as preparing the content of emails sent to our customers or writing job ads
- Helping out with our internal written communication
What we need from you:
- An English-language certificate or a graduate diploma in English Studies
- 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within the IT industry
- Perfect writing skills in English and impeccable grammar (our users are based in the US)
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple language
- High level of creativity when it comes to copywriting and creating non-technical content
- Knowledge of UX and UX writing skills
Awesome to have:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Can-do attitude with readiness for new challenges
- Engagement and a proactive, positive attitude
- Openness to learning and mastering diverse technologies and techniques, along with a desire for continuous learning
Please include: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended." to your resume.
||25 Jan 2023
Share Job Opening