We are growing and need a Canvassing Manager in Training! This position requires enthusiastic, confident, dynamic and coach-able individuals who are looking to launch their career by generating highly qualified leads through door to door canvassing. While doing so, it is the responsibility of the Canvassing Manager in Training to walk neighborhoods with their teams, meeting homeowners, to offer free estimates with one of our sales representatives. No sales involved, just an outgoing personality and friendly attitude!
The Canvassing Manager in Training will be tasked to help build, maintain and grow a team of canvassers.
The Canvassing Manager in Training will go door-to-door and talk to homeowners, generating qualified leads for the sales team. Canvassing Managers are expected to learn how to create quality assessments and lead by example during the building phase.
Canvassing Manager in Training Requirements: *
- Door to Door sales preferred, but not required
- Generate appointments while engaging in door to door canvassing
- Attend company meetings as required
- Always have a positive attitude and the ability to learn
- Understand, educate and inform customers
- Accurately keep records on house to house information
- Represent different companies at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism and expertise
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Confident, creative, and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Schedule flexibility - available to work nights and weekends
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
Compensation is hourly PLUS commissions/bonus’/incentives.
, United States
||04 Jul 2019
Share Job Opening