About Xtend_Ops Japanese Data Analyst FSR
Providing parties with clear and exact translations of written materials, and interpretations of verbal communication. Providing interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations, and other forms of verbal communication.
A Frontline Support Representative – Data Analyst (Signals Analytics) needs to manage will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design for our end product – Playbook. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also conduct data quality checks and process it to the required output based on client protocols.
- Fluency in the Japanese language is required; can read, write and speak the language
- Often advanced MS Office skills and the ability to learn bespoke databases and other software)
- Organization, time management, and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Discretion: you could learn about confidential information
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a changing, demanding workload
- Organizational skills
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs; and
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Software knowledge in analyzing datasets (MS Excel, Google Sheets, and Redbull);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
*Open for remote applicants but must be currently residing in the Philippines
||20 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening