Required skills & experience (the 6 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW)
2. Background working in maternal/substance use populations
3. Familiarity with Medicaid/Medicare/Commercial Insurance practices
4. Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
5. Self Start mentality. LCSW will be in charge of creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
6. Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
What you need to know
• Our teams address substance exposed living for adults with an emphasis on women’s health and opiate exposed pregnancy.
• LCSW will be working from a home office and then they will go out into the field to conduct individual counseling and/or group therapy in client’s home, community setting, provider office, or via telehealth.
• Assesses, plans and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care, while leveraging evidence-based tools.
• Collaborates with client, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
• Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team
patient types: Adult
licenses and certifications: Driver's License, FL License, LCSW
minimum education: Masters
years experience: 2+ years
travel requirements: Local
schedule details: 5 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts
care settings: Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation