Deputy Country Director - "opportunity for New Graduates".
(Bachelor/Masters/Doctoral) from any country can apply.
This is a key position, and only one person in each country will be appointed in the above mentioned countries-Responsibilities of a Country Director would include:
- Producing surveys of the academic literature on assigned research topic
- Gathering data from a variety of sources to be used in reports and white papers.
- Updating and locating new material for institute on the new societal paradigm shift.
- You will work closely with the Government of your country by suggesting initiatives to implement in your country.
- Coordinate with Government institutions, regional NGOs, Corporate, and officials to meet personally and plan region-wide programs, activities, and events.
- 1. Circulate programs/ events and initiatives on social media platforms.
- 2. Answer general questions on phone, skype, webchat.
- 3. Progress Tracking- Daily video-conferencing with team members
- 4. Organize seminars, small events as per instructions by the supervisor
- 5. Organize short term professional program / Live classes in your region
Online Education / Enrollments-
- Locate eligible candidates/ Institution/ for Individual /Institutional membership
Eligibility/ Required skills -
- Build tie ups with corporate/local academic institution for online program marketing
- Find sources to locate prospective candidates for enrollment in online professional programs
Ideally, you should have:-
- Candidate should have a strong undergraduate/Postgraduate background. No professional experience is required.
- An ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills, a problem-solving orientation, the ability to thrive under deadlines, and the ability to think critically and present persuasive arguments.
- We’re looking for individuals with a track record of academic success and proven leadership ability.
- Familiarity /experience in debate, public speaking, educational campaigning, and fundraising.
If you fulfill the basic eligibility criteria mentioned above,
- A Minimum Bachelor's degree completed at an recognised institution,
- Good knowledge of the country of appointment
- No criminal record or pending case in the court of trial.
- Genuine fluency in English required. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Experienced leadership capacity. interpersonal skills.
- Strong public speaking skills alongwith solid written communication skills
- Proactive team member
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with event planning
- Smart, Presentable personality
You are required to enroll and complete 1 month's online program i.e. Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ADLE)
( with 4 weeks’ internship) from EIPRHR. This program will equip you with knowledge & skills required to carry out the position successfully.Currently program fee of Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ADLE) is reduced as a financial support measure to eligible candidates.
After completion of the program, EIPRHR will issue the appointment letter and you will be recruited directly without any screening. Appointment will be based on the basis of acquiring of required skills at the recruiting institution itself.
- Such candidates will be appointed first on 2 months’ probationary period.
- After completing two months' probationary period, you will get the permanent appointment as Country Director.
During Probationary period, you will polish your acquired skills through gaining practical knowledge.No fixed Salary will be paid but following benefits will be applicable-
After completion of the probationary period,
- Reimbursement of telecommunication (internet, phone, etc.)
- You will earn 10 percent of the total revenue collected payable monthly through sales, online program fee, abroad study tour fee, subscription, memberships/ sponsorship sales, donations, etc.
- Complete administrative support will be provided to ensure smooth operation of projects and activities.
- Certificate of Authorization
- Personalized official email ID of institute's domain( example email@example.com)
candidate will work as Country Director in their home country with office established by EIPRHR while it will not be necessary to attend the office.
Interested candidate, send their updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with complete details.
- 1. Salary ( the slab will be in Euro with incentives)
- 2. Reimbursement of phone bill, internet etc.
- 3. Medical /health Check up ( Each year -Annually. after completion of the first year)
- 4. Health Insurance and Life Insurance coverage (Premium will be paid each year after completion of first year)
- 5. Car with fuel expenses will be provided after completion of first year.
- 6. After 2 years' of service - Personal Loan facility ( upto Euro 100000) will be available for Personal needs/ buying House/Car etc.
- 7. Pension may be availed if completed 15 years of service.
- 8. Fully paid Family vacation ( International/ European destination) for 15 days each year ( will start from after completion of the first year)
||07 Jan 2021
Share Job Opening