We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the overall quality of products. Successful candidates should have eagle-eye attention to detail, organizational, problem-solving and excellent communication skills.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (both manual and automation) and analyze results
- Identify and report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help the team to troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Collaborate with the Scrum teams to provide an input into test planning
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines
- Experience in using different testing tools (Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver, Postman etc.) is a must.
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools.
- Solid knowledge about Quality Engineering is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies, API testing
- Knowledge of the principles of functional, regression, manual (black-box, usability) testing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Carefulness, accuracy and healthy perfectionism
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal and oral / written communications skills;
- Good team player, ability to accept criticism
||03 May 2021
Share Job Opening