Essential is a software innovation powerhouse unlike any other. From delivering world-first theoretical R&D to executing hyper-complex and scalable enterprise-grade solutions, we take on some of the world’s most challenging AI and enterprise software projects. In the process we innovate in ways that others simply can’t and don’t.
We have built our company on the backs of brilliant intellects who happen to be world-class developers, and as a result, we have deep, enterprise-grade experience creating The Next Big Thing for industry leaders and bleeding-edge start
We are experiencing unprecedented growth on multiple clients and need to staff up quickly. Some of these clients are famous brands. Some of them are next-gen start-ups. All of them are working on fascinating stuff that will challenge you and stretch you to your limits.
We are looking for Machine Learning/Machine Vision (ML/MV) engineers to help us create bleeding-edge artificial intelligence products for clients worldwide.
Responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software enginering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to help our clients transform their industries by shaping and building efficient self-learning applications.
• Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
• Running machine learning tests and experiments
• Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Design machine learning systems
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Run machine learning tests and experiments
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
• Proven experience as a Machine Learning/Machine Vision (ML/MV) engineer or similar role
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
• Ability to write robust code in Python, R or Java
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics or related field; Master’s degree is a plus