We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure
What does a systems engineer do?
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
Managing the day-to-day development operations Perform library & package updates Perform server configuration management Perform version to build and version control Manage deployment and operation of our software to dev and staging environments as well as to cloud (production).
Manage software release by working closely with our engineering teams to ensure APIs and code function as required Manage source control including Bitbucket/Gitlab/Github AWS and Azure cloud management
- Troubleshoot server and software installation packages Implement best-practices throughout future DevOps work planning & research Ensure systems are scalable and stable and positioned for growth Utilize various open source technologies
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like PostgreSQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Develop diagnostic and configuration tools to improve the deployment and operation of our software products.
- Manage DNS and TLS certificate infrastructure.
Testing deployment: ansible/chef & puppet, Artifactory, Bamboo, Teamcity, bitbucket
Debug deployment: Linux/Unix Terminal, Log Analysis,
DevOps/Server Admin experience.
Openstack, CI/CD, TCP/IP, Docker, Kubernetes
||31 Dec 2020
Share Job Opening