EngineerBabu is looking for a dynamic DevOps Engineer who has a thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle and has a clear understanding of various automation tools for the development. The goal is to streamline the code releases/deployments and implement the feedbacks for optimizing the software and efficiency of the software release throughout the life cycle of the product. What we expect for the role:
- Good understanding and work experience in Linux OS.
- Good understanding and work experience in Kubernetes and service mesh.
- Good understanding of cloud: Azure/GCP/AWS.
- Have worked with programmable infrastructure in some way i. e. built a CI/CD pipeline, provisioned infrastructure programmatically etc.
- Ensuring minimum downtime so as to upkeep the system for 24*7 environment.
- Maintaining a good environment/tooling for internal employees.
- Understanding of Security on Infra and Applications point of view.
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle & experience of development methodologies, like waterfall and agile.
- Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Experience in Shell Scripting, Python/Go programming.
- Effectively able to work independently with little hands-on supervision delivering to aggressive timelines.
CI - CD, Linux, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, OpenStack, AWS, DevOps, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Puppet, TERRAFORM, Cisco Hardware, Networking
||08 Jun 2021
Share Job Opening