UI functional testing
Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, and Java
Framework knowledge, Page Object Model design pattern, Maven, TestNG
Strong in Java. Coding standards, best practices.
Knowledge of executing tests locally and on remote machines.
Cucumber knowledge (happy to train in this area if the candidate is strong in other areas)
The Incumbent should have testing experience of 3+ years.
Automation specialization of 2-3 years in Selenium.
Must have managed 4-5 test automation projects.
· Manual testing experience with Postman or equivalent tool.
· Automation testing experience with Java and RestAssured
· Cross-browser/device automation testing.
GIT or Similar tool
Branching and merge process
· Agile – contributor in all ceremonies, understands key principles
· Requirements – familiar with a range of requirements forming test basis (User Stories, tech specs, designs/wireframes, etc.)
· Test management tooling – preferably Jira with a test management add on such as Xray or Zephyr
· Experience working in global teams
· Ecommerce experience preferable – even better if have platform experience (e.g. WebSphere Commerce, Hybris/SAP Commerce, Magento, Salesforce, etc.)
· Awareness/experience of CI/CD – knowledge of tool such as Jenkins preferable
· API – preferably Postman and/or Soap UI, using console log
· UNIX – comfortable using commands to navigate to directories, view files, move files, etc.
· Browser developer tools (F12)
· Compatibility testing
· Awareness of further non-functional testing, with basic experience – e.g. accessibility, performance, security
· Exploratory testing
· Integration testing experience
· Creating tests, defects. Linking the tests to the user stories, generating reports/ dashboards etc.