- • Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- • Optimising coding practice for readability and scalability
- • Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- • Implementation of security and data protection
- • Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- • Collaborate with frontend and product team
- • Good understanding of databases. Experience with of any of the databases: Postgres, Mysql, MSsql, oracle, mongo, casandra, neo4j
- • User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- • Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- • Management of hosting environment, including database administration, and scaling an application to support load changes
- • Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- • Understanding of GraphQL and Micro-service architecture
- • Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- • Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- • Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- • Programming & architecture design of asynchronous based applications.
- • Experience with working with ElasticSearch stack for writing complex & time optimised queries.
- Should have good knowledge of Nodejs, Mongodb, Mysql - only backend developer.
- • Strong in Data structures & algorithms.
- • Good understanding of ML & NLP.
- • Solution designing knowledge and experience.
- • SDLC concepts, waterfall and agile model, team player.
- • Has the ability to investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
- • Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
- • Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- • Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams.
- • Ability to deconstruct requirements into code logic.
- • Has experience in Scrum teams.
- • Has experience in one or more coding language (node js and Python being the most preferred).
- • Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- • Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains - Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education.
- • Preferably has worked in Customer locations in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa.
- • Has knowledge about Solution Architecture and Integration with Enterprise applications.
- • Has been involved in Engineering Projects where Customer’s business goals were achieved.
- • Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership.
- • Has an idea about Design thinking.
, Madhya Pradesh
||15 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening