This is a remote position.
Digital Marketing Manager
EnerKnol is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence, including research, data, analytics, and tracking software for North American energy markets.
The EnerKnol Platform streamlines the search, discovery and real-time tracking of regulations across all federal, regional and state energy agencies and legislatures. The Platform is paired with EnerKnol Research, original analyst research, news feeds, maps and regulatory calendars to optimize the tracking of major decisions, policy trends, market opportunities, compliance rules, and beyond.
Subscribers use the EnerKnol Platform to track and search: Utility rate cases; Mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, other financial transactions at states, FERC; Renewable Portfolio Standards, climate regulations, PURPA, and other state and federal policies; Wholesale power, gas market rule changes across states; Retail power, gas market rule changes across states; Power purchase agreements, RFPs, integrated resource plans; Energy projects, including oil & gas, wind, solar, storage and transmission; Due diligence, market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and more.
EnerKnol Research is the platform for regulatory insights and market intelligence into U.S. wholesale power markets, alternative energy, the oil and gas sector, electric vehicles, battery storage, smart grid, and beyond. EnerKnol is the standard language for energy policy data. Access more than 20 million regulatory filings, and get tracking and alerts in real time.
- Work closely with research and product team to execute effective email marketing campaigns including: content creation; automation maintenance, analytics and measurement
- Manage social media strategy and execution
- Create and maintain product marketing collateral
- Maintain website and ecommerce platform; updating copy and other website information
- Work closely with sales team to develop and execute leadgen and conversion strategies
- Perform market research and lead customer segmentation
- 2-4 years experience in marketing and/or communications
- At least two years experience using email automation platforms
- Experience using email and website metrics to improve strategy
- Proven success in email campaigns and digital marketing campaigns
- SEO experience
- Experience using WordPress
- Interest or aptitude to thoroughly understand energy policy research
- Knowledge or experience in energy industry not required, but preferred
- Exceptional writing and communications ability
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university in communications, marketing, business, or liberal arts.