Energy Acuity is leading the charge in understanding the renewable-powered future. EA is a rapidly growing, leading provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on the renewable energy market. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which capably supports our clients’ business decisions.
Energy Acuity is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status.
Our expansion has created the need for talented Sales Executives to join our Revenue Team. We compensate well for selling a complex product in high demand and evolving rapidly. If that sounds exciting, keep reading!
As a competitive and trustworthy senior sales executive, you will work with the Revenue Team to help our prospects uncover valuable opportunities in the renewable power space. Our senior-level sales position is ideal for candidates passionate about the power generation market, experienced in our industry, interested in being challenged, and looking to build a lucrative career in the information services or renewable energy industries.
· Discover the challenges faced by our prospects as they execute their business plans and match their use cases to our product suite.
· Develop your leads and opportunities and a portfolio of active client types to fill-out your business plan.
· Diagnose the issues, opportunity costs, and metrics necessary for success at prospect companies.
· Deliver revenue consistently to meet our commercial targets.
· Partner with our marketing and CRM teams to identify target prospects and target markets.
· Monitor and report on your progress using industry-leading CRM tools.
· Lead and coordinate contract negotiations to successfully close deals.
· Mentor and assist junior sales team members
· 5 + years of experience as a sales executive in complex business-to-business sales.
· Have a strong understanding and proven use of consultative sales approach.
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
· Energy, enthusiasm, humor, and compassion.
· BA or BS degree, or equivalent.
· Ability to proactively work in a team structure.
· Knowledge of the power generation industry.
· Flexible and dynamic culture.
· Excellent base salary, commission structure and compensation plan.
· Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates.
· Community service activities give all of us a chance to give back.
Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k).