1. Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
2. Produce detailed specifications.
3. Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
4. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
5. Plan database & SQL optimization for large scale web applications.Skills Required
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing websites using Laravel.
- Good knowledge for database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in core PHP programming, MySQL with OOPS concepts.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- A great attitude.
- Proficiency in English Language is MUST.
- Good to have knowledge of WordPress, Drupal and Codeigniter. This will be treated as additional advantage.
||27 Jul 2019
Share Job Opening