We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for a beautiful Person Centred Care Home in the Thanet Area. If you are looking for a dynamic, modern, values-led organisation who are passionate about delivering excellent care, this could be the opportunity for you! The Role As Deputy Home Manager you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager, taking on leadership duties in their absence.
The Deputy Managers responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure service users are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
- The efficient and effective day-to-day management of the human resources involved in providing care through the staff team and ensuring that the required standards are maintained.
- Ensuring all recording systems and organisational documentation are of a high standard and kept up to date.
- Be responsible for promoting and protecting the welfare of those individuals supported by the service.
- Oversee the duty rota in advance, ensuring the correct number of staff and skill mix as needed.
- Good working knoweledge of CQC and other regulatory frameworks
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Kind Caring and Compassionate Nature
- Confident in Leading a Team
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Competitve Salaray based on experience and NVQ
- Training and ongoing support
- Career Progression opportunities
- Free DBS
, United Kingdom
||26 Jan 2023
Share Job Opening