What does Delio do?
Delio is disrupting the financial services industry with our digital Platform as a Service and tools for alternative investments – every day we set out to keep growing our award-winning platform used by over 200 financial institutions including global banks.
Being a high growth FinTech comes with its challenges, it’s how we overcome them that makes working for Delio special. No two days are the same, challenges are not straightforward, but it makes working for us fun and our culture reflects this.
We are hiring a Test Analyst to join our existing Cardiff-based Development team.
The exposure to different technologies and approaches is a unique selling point of Delio. We choose the right frameworks and languages for the job, based on a microservice architecture to power our platform.
We believe in a cross-functional, empowered delivery team and you will be joining an existing squad that utilises a blend of agile (Kanban) and lean practices that are pushing itself forward through continuous integration. We are a learning organisation that is feedback driven and you will play an important role in an ongoing evolution. Our teams are empowered to do their best work.
- Responsible for carrying out functional testing on new features and bug fixes.
- Take part in end-to-end and regression testing.
- Carry out smoke testing after deployments.
- Generating and executing test scripts.
- Contributing to the automation test suite.
- Has expertise in manual testing with key attention to detail.
- Can handle a high volume of tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ISTQB certification.
- Test automation experience.
- Non-functional testing experience.
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
Our people are what makes us who we are:
Joining Delio you can expect:
- A progressive salary up to £33K (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays).
- Your birthday off with a birthday hamper on us.
- Flexible working policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free weekly coffee from Caffe Nero.
- Free monthly cinema ticket.
- Free monthly movie rental.
- Access to Perkbox (an employee experience platform designed to make work a more rewarding place to be).
- Online workout and wellness classes.
- Access to 24/7 online GP support using a new medical / wellbeing platform.
To find out more about Delio and what it is we look for in potential candidates, please head to www.deliowealth.com/work-with-us.
Please email [email protected] with details of your relevant experience, what you love doing and why. Please also include a copy of your CV highlighting the relevant skills you have.
We have a preferred suppliers list; therefore, we are not looking to engage with any other agencies at this moment in time.
, United Kingdom
||13 Jan 2020
Share Job Opening