We offer Competitive Pay, Benefits, and a Work Environment that Helps You Develop Your Skills!
We are a growing Transportation company based out of Corunna Michigan that offers its employees a challenging yet rewarding work atmosphere.
The Company: Davis Cartage Co. has been in business to serve the Michigan area since 1941 and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
· Our success over the years is undoubtably attributed to our employees, and for them, we are grateful.
· We believe, that by providing excellence in delivering value added Logistical Services while maintaining mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our Business Partners, we will be able to reach any goal as a team.
Where will you be working? Owosso Michigan.
Shift: 8A - 5P, Mon. through Fri.
The Position: We’re looking for A Logistics Assistant. The pay range for this positions is $12.50 - $14.50.
· We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401K Retirement Plan with a 3% company match!
· We also offer company paid Disability and Life Insurance.
High school diploma and prefer two years previous experience in related job/field including customer service.
· Data entry and updating for all incoming and outbound loads and tracking websites
· Enter pick up orders via telephone and email
· Call and email for delivery appointments
· Request on-line appointments when needed
· Answering incoming telephone calls and directs callers to destination
· Resolves complaints of service failures by consulting with designated departments or
personnel and recommends or implements corrective action to adjust customer
· Operates keyboard to input information as directed. Exceptional interpersonal,
organizational and communication skills.
· Creates Pros and Dispatches to Carriers
· Monitor emails and respond accordingly
· Other duties may be assigned.
The Location: Davis Cartage Company is based out of Corunna, Michigan. This is a fantastic place to live because of the great local community, restaurants and close distance to I-69, M-21, and I-96.
Why Should You Apply?
· Great Pay
· Great Benefits
· Reasonable hours.
· Opportunities for on-the-job training