Who we are:
BITROCK is a trusted and reliable partner for accompanying and supporting companies along the path of Digital Transformation. The effectiveness of Bitrock solutions also stems from partnerships with key technology vendors, like Confluent, Lightbend and Radicalbit.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team. Reach out and share your story with us!
What you will do:
BITROCK is seeking for a Java Developer
for an important project in Milan. You have matured a demostrating experience in both management and technical fields.
In particular, you will actively participate in the design of the SW solutions and in the definition of the project programming specifications parts.
You will relate directly with the final customer, taking care of the collection of functional project specifications, assessing the impacts and estimating the commitment of implementation.
Who you are:
You are a Java Developer who has the following skills:
What We Offer
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate;
- Experience with code versioning (Git is a bonus);
- Experience with design of Rest API;
- Experience with JAVA 8 Language;
- Experience with Spring Boot;
- Experience with Java EE language;
- Apache Camel / RedHat Fuse 7;
- Knowledge of Maven;
- Knowledge of Oracle DB;
- Knowledge of JPA;
- Knowledge of Resteasy ( similar to Spring MVC);
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, AngularJS( is a plus).
- Good organizational skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving, with a desire to learn and develop;
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative, enthusiastic behavior;
- Working well within a team environment, with the ability to work independently, using initiative and creativity to meet target deadlines and timescales.
If you are interested, do not waste your time, send us your CV!
- Health insurance, ticket restaurant, and yearly bonus if your reach your goals!
- You will use the best, most modern technologies and you will constantly access to training tools and courses: we love taking care of our devs’ minds;
- First day welcome kit: you will be part of our company from the day one;
- You will have the opportunity to participate to the most innovative tech conferences and events all around Europe;
- Good balance between life and work: flexible working hours and smart working;
- Water, coffee, and ice-creams!
Come join our team and help us to deliver reliable innovations!
||03 Apr 2020
Share Job Opening