· Strong Onsite/offshore communication management and coordination skills, ability to conduct quarterly/semi-annual reviews by self.
· Adherent to the Incident management process, guiding team in problem analysis, communication management, crisis management, and emergency fixes etc.
· Conducting Team Action Meetings, Weekly team meetings and review deliverables
· Strong Understanding of Service Deliverable SLAs and ability to recommend any changes to the customer or abilities to drive the team on achieving the same.
· SLA Measurement, Reporting & Adherence - 5 Nines
· Strong Capabilities on Handling deliverables responsibility.
· Vision & Goal Setting abilities with Orientation on details to achieving the same.
· Mentoring Team as per project needs on Technical tools, Operational Processes & Procedures.
· Identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
· Defining new process and procedure for operations.
· Periodic evolution of SLA metrics and Audits
· Budgeting & P&L Experience – Managing Capex & Opex.
· Strong Process knowledge ITIL V-3, along with experience in certification of IT & Security certifications like ISO 20 / 27 K Certifications etc.
· 3rd Party Vendor Management & Contract Negotiation Skills & Experience.
· Ensure and develop relationship with customers, stakeholders with high satisfaction level
· Liaison between business leaders and senior management to drive program/ projects budget at strategic level
· Review project portfolio and contents periodically and assess for linkage, support, and contribution to major goals and strategies
· Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
· Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performanceSkills Required
Skills and Abilities
· The EUC manager profile will be a senior profile will need to manage end to end deskside infrastructure service delivery.
· Ability to interact with CIO / Infrastructure director
· Understanding of ITIL framework
· Preferably 12+ years plus of Industry experience with managing a team of over 100 resources.
· 10+ years of Experience with Asset Management, Desktop Deployment, VDI, Windows/PC Refresh and Scheduling
· Overall understanding with minimum of 10+ years of hands on experience in managing & delivering complex Deskside Infrastructure for a large enterprise.
· Strong Leadership, People & Customer relationship skills and drive to push things within and outside the system.
Education / Expertise
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manager role supporting End Users / Customer
· Demonstrated success with unit-based application planning and development, project management and policy development.
· Excellent analytical, planning, project management, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
· Excellent knowledge of product life cycle, tools, processes and operations planning.
· Excellent customer service capabilities and attitude.
· Must be able to travel as needed, sometimes as much as 25%