Job Brief:Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site with a powered vehicle.
· Reads work order and schedule or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
· Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or using lifting equipment such as pallet jacks and power hoist. Required to load material onto various machines as needed.
· Conveys materials from designated storage areas on shop floor to work cells per the production schedule. Use power lift truck for the transfer, transport and storage of materials
· Identify and verify material as to quantity and specifications.
· Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
· Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
· Stacks or assembles materials into groups for appropriate use
· Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
· Completes computer transactions to relieve inventory and maintain accurate material movements.
· Follow all prescribed safety regulations and maintain all required power lift truck certifications.
· Must have a High School diploma or GED.
· Minimum 3 years of expediting/material handling experience within a high volume manufacturing/production environment.
· Must have experience operating a forklift and/or other material handling motorized vehicles and equipment.
· Must have ERP experience.
· Lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing stooping, stretching and carrying are required to perform the functions of this position.
· Must be able to work all required shift days and hours, and overtime, as necessary."