We at ControlExpert, the world’s largest InsurTech helping motor insurers digitize, accelerate and automate claims are looking for remote worker Full-Stack Developers based anywhere in Asia.
You would be working alongside an amazing Team of Developers and Product Managers who are based in Los Angeles, California.
Do you want to change the world for generations to come? Join ControlExpert! Creating culture and innovation to transform the industry
We are exploding in the US market to disrupt and deliver a digital ecosystem of products focused on transforming the interactive experiences for Insurance Claims industry.
We are seeking startup / agile minded Senior Full Stack Engineers / Architects who are passionate about changing the world positively via technology. The roles will work with our web/platform/mobile applications including existing technologies and innovations still-to-be-created.
We've got plenty of room for you to be creative, solve impossible problems, try new technologies and have an impact. That's just the start... the possibilities are endless!
Full Stack Developer
- Work in an agile environment team to build/develop features based on a web technology stack
- Turn prototypes into real features or applications
- Ownership of technical design, code development, testing, maintenance, and improvement
- Provide leadership, collaboration, mentor, technical documentation, and knowledge sharing among team members
Required Skills & Experience
Minimum 3 years of experience building applications with full-stack technology stack
· Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
· Positive, customer-service minded, with analytical and problem-solving skills
· Build UI applications using HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
· Understanding on improving web performance
· Understanding of web technology and protocol, including REST, gRPC
· Strong experience across the .NET technology with C#, NHibernate, and Entity Framework
· .NET core is a strongly advantageous
· A good working knowledge of ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web API
· Experience working with the third-party .NET library such as AutoMapper, Castle Windsor, Hangfire
· Experience working with messaging broker such as RabbitMQ
· Experience on Microservices, middleware, Identity Server
· Experience working with distributed application framework such as MassTransit
· Experience with software architecture design such as MVC, Micro services, and Serverless
· Working knowledge of MS SQL Server, Stored procedure, CTE, SSRS, SSIS
Other desirable skills include:
· Hands-on experience in using source/version control using Git on GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket
· Experience on applying the Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach
· Experience on continuous improvement and delivery such as Jenkin, TeamCity, Octopus deployment
· Knowledge of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) is a strongly advantage
· Knowledge on cloud platform is an advantage
· knowledge of PWA is an advantage
· knowledge of the CMS platforms such as Strapi, WordPress, or Drupal is an advantage
· knowledge of PWA is an advantage
· knowledge of Python and Django is an advantage
· Knowledge of graphic design, prototype, and handoff tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Figma, InVision, Avocode, and Zeplin is a plus
· .NET Framework, .NET core
· C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASp.NET Web API
· SQL Server
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Availability: Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
Experience levels: Intermediate (3 - 5 yrs)