- Assisting elderly patients and patients recovering from injuries with daily activities, such as serving meals, dressing, bathing.
- Ensuring the personal hygiene of patients and providing them great care.
- Recording their vitals, weight, and other signs related to their health.
- Providing physical assistance to bedridden or incapacitated patients such as lifting, turning, and repositioning.
- Assisting the medical team while following hospital policies, regulations, and standards.
- Providing assistance to doctors or nurses by setting up medical equipment, allocating medical and surgical tools.
- Observing patients and providing them comfort by fulfilling their requests.
- Ensuring patients’ proper diet by assisting them in following their prescribed diet and medications.
- Examining injuries, bruises, providing proper dressing, and regular examination.
- Serving, protecting the hospital and patient’s privacy by following hospital policies, regulations, professional standards.
- Assisting patients by providing brief knowledge about their condition, treatment plans, and procedure.
- Continuously updating knowledge about hospital policies, regulations, and standards.
- Recording and reporting changes in the patient’s physical or mental health.
Job Skills: A nursing degree from a CNA program
- Certificate from a state-certified nursing assistant program
- High school diploma or graduation degree
- Adequate experience in the same profession or role
- Good verbal communication skills
- Capable of withstanding heavy lifting, continuous standing, and walking for long hours
- Available to work at irregular hours whenever required
- Basic knowledge of CPR and nursing skills
- Familiar with medical terms and language
- Sufficient knowledge of using computers and medical equipment
- Basic logical, reasoning, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task, follow orders and respond quickly
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
, United States
||26 May 2023
Share Job Opening