Cliently is hiring a Senior Full-stack Software Developer to join our development team. Our development team represents the core system that aims to be a complete sales team inside of an app: to help customers find their next client from a database of 150M leads worldwide, as well as engage connect with them automatically via email, video messages, LinkedIn, handwritten notes, postcards and even gifts. As part of the team, you will be working to not only add new functionality, but solidify our code base to the standards of a world class application.
- Work with the team to develop new features to improve the capabilities of the Cliently offering.
- Depending on your skills and preferences, you may work on any of the following projects:
- Build the second iteration of the Cliently Admin Panel using framework of choice
- Further develop the Cliently API backend (currently a python Flask project)
- Enhance and optimize the existing mysql database and Elastic Search engine for better queries and performance
- Assist in troubleshooting and bug-fixes for the support team
- Maintain and scale existing infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science or a related area.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with building Restful APIs with python.
- Proficiency in working with database queries, specifically MySQL
- Familiar with DevOps management (Deploy servers & configuring SSL/DNS/DBs, etc).
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services a plus.
- Self-sufficient, good coding practices, and can write unit tests
- Can debug / troubleshoot code efficiently
, United States
||01 May 2019
Share Job Opening