Honest, 100% real talk
During these times of turmoil, you see 'high bonuses' (for 1-3 years of service), or high non compete clauses, etc. Well, we're about to change all of that -- more of an open way to go about things. So here's our commitment to our doctors:
- No restrictive covenants - The traditional old-school model does not fit well nowadays in our dental world
- Sign on bonus to be paid only at the end of the year? Or the third year? Really? Not here. Instead of $145,000 + $15,000 sign on bonus at the end of the year, let's just start the salary at $180,000 from the beginning without deception. Let's start off right
- $180,000 is just a base. We have high percentage payouts that actually increase year over year. : ) We care about our doctors.
- Salary does NOT go away. Most dental offices take away guaranteed salary after 6 months and, if you are stuck by a contract, you will need to stay for the contracted amount with non-guaranteed pay. At Clear Lakes Dental, the salary does NOT go away!
- CE Credits = CE Credits. A lot of dental clinics take away CE credit from the actual dentist's salary. When we heard this, we were dumbfounded. No, no and no.
- In house CPR paid by Clear Lakes Dental. We have CPR contacts come to our office! (And we pay for their services)
- In house HIPAA and Blood Borne Pathogen training
- Health insurance and 401K to start at 3 months, not 1 year like some dental clinics
Hello from Clear Lakes Dental!
We are a dental practice that treats patients of all ages and takes nearly all insurances. Currently, we are searching for a full time/part time dentist that is able to treat patients efficiently to the best of their abilities. We have a strong team and our motto is No Stress, No Drama!
- Guaranteed Salary of $180,000 or 30%[+2% every year] of collections -- Whichever is GREATER.
- CLD is now offering high percentage commissions. It starts at 30%, and +2% every year up to 40% of collections.
Comprehensive Benefit package:
- Paid time off.
- Paid Holidays.
- $2,000 Biannual CE credit
- Work/Life Balance
- Administrative support
- Hassle-free practice - you get to focus on the dentistry. Clear Lakes Dental will focus on the rest! No worries on HR, Paperwork, Billing, Marketing and operations
- CE credit payment program
- Malpractice Insurance reimbursement
- Free underground parking
General Dentist Responsibilities in which the ADA lists as:
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
9 AM - 5:30 PM
Salary: $180,000.00 to $320,000.00 / year
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $320,000.00 per year
All patients and team members are required to wear face masks daily.
View public job page