What’s our Story?
ChargeX is developing a whole new approach to electric vehicle charging. Our award winning and patented charging technology is a smart combination between hard and software. An outstanding team of engineers and entrepreneurs is creating new urban infrastructure for charging cars smart, cost-efficient and based on their individual mobility behaviour. This is our contribution to a sustainable transport system of the future.
For bringing our product to market we are looking for an outstanding embedded software developer as a part of our engineering team in our Munich Office.
What will be your job?
· Responsibility for software architecture of a secure, reliable and scalable IoT product
· Design and integration of micro controllers on a multilayer PCB
· Firmware development with Embedded C or a comparable programming language
· Effective teamwork while discussing interfaces with other components
What does ChargeX offer to you?
· One in a million chance to be part of a mobility revolution in a seed-backed startup – the sky’s the limit
· Highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and fast-forward decision making
· Attractive combination of salary & stock options
· Modern working environment in the heart of Munich and a team consisting of smart & interesting people
What do we expect from you?
· 5+ years of relevant job experience
· Founded knowledge of embedded programming (RTOS), experience with serial communication protocols (e.g. Modbus) are preferred
· You’re using automated software testing and have worked with hardware debugging (using Oscilloscopes, etc.)
· Common programming skills such as versioning via GIT and documentation
· Being able to work on own responsibilities in an agile working environment
· Fluent in English spoken and written, German is a plus
· Extraordinary passion for bringing an outstanding product line by line to reality
||05 Jul 2019
Share Job Opening