Cesani Arts is a premier art management company in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Due to our growth, we are currently seeking a motivated, experienced Business Development Manager with a go-getter attitude.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and an understanding of the restoration / disaster recovery industry. Experience with insurance adjusters and/or working for a restoration contractor is a plus.
- Compensation consists of a base salary plus sales bonus. Expected annual earnings are $44K to $75K.
- Benefit options currently include flexible hours, paid time off, base pay plus commission, and medical/ dental coverage.
- Use of company car, phone, laptop and expense account.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota and performance targets by executing the sales cycle, following up on leads and upselling of services.
- Build long term relationships with critical clients through one-on-one meetings, training sessions and office presentations.
- Created interest in our services and develop new partnerships through the use of professional associations, industry events, continuing education (CE) courses, and phone prospecting.
- Freedom to create a schedule that maximizes quality time in front of high value prospects. Office / job site / breakfast / lunch / happy hour?
- Use of Salesforce software and documentation of business development activities.
- Ability to achieve pre-determined revenue goals.
- Communicate with clients and relevant parties on status updates for projects.
- Communicate with internal office team members all relevant information to ensure work is completed on time and meets client expectations.
Key Requirements Include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant sales experience.
- Self-starter, organized with strong work ethics.
- Exceptional phone skills and verbal / written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills; providing "high touch" service to our clients.
- Exhibit a professional, clean appearance that represents the Cesani Arts brand.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Occasional circumstances requiring overtime work and travel.
- Available for non-scheduled work requirements as needed.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to:
- Be ethical, respectful and understand that our customers have an emotional connection to their art and photos and need to have them restored.
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the Employee Handbook and Employment Agreement including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Properly operate any company vehicle(s) in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations and company procedures.
- Keep job or customer files neat, organized, secure and confidential.
Our team is composed of highly talented and dedicated art experts. We are an ethical and transparent company who is focused on superior art handling, quality restoration, and lowering claim costs. Our services include appraisals, re-location, storage, and management of art collections
, United States
||03 Jul 2022
Share Job Opening