The role will be focused on providing solutions to client’s IT security requirements such as but not limited to the presentation/implementation of various IT security products such as but not limited to Privileged Access Management, Security Information, and Events Management, Data Governance, Email, and Web Security Gateway, Unified Threat Management, Web Application Firewall, and other related security solution.
- Learn the required technologies and pass competency requirements
- Analyze client’s IT challenges and come up with solutions
- Prepare and conduct solution presentations
- Assist Sales Team with BID compliance and technical requirements
- Undergo training and knowledge sharing for the required product competencies
- Implement security solutions based on client’s requirements
- Must have at least 1-year experience providing related solutions to clients
- Preferably with certifications in any field of IT security
- Interpersonal skills: for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other team members. Has time management and willingness to learn.
- Problem-solving skills: must be able to listen to customers’ concerns and recommend solutions including customizing a product.
- Self-confident: must be confident and persuasive when making sales presentations.
- Technology skills: with hands-on experience on any IT security related devices/applications
- Knowledgeable of PAM solutions like Centrify, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Thycotic, Wallix is an advantage
- Knowledgeable of CIAM solutions such as Okta is an advantage
- Knowledgeable of Active Directory, Linux, and Windows OS is a must
||13 Jan 2022
Share Job Opening