Job Posting: SAP PS Consultant
Company: Appcentric Solutions Inc.
Job Description and Requirements:
Appcentric Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a SAP PS (Project System) Consultant to join our dynamic and highly motivated Consulting Team. As a Consultant at Appcentric, you will play a key role in the support and delivery of SAP PS services, focusing on SAP's Project Systems module. Your expertise in SAP PS and best practices will contribute to the successful implementation and support of our clients' project system requirements.
- Lead the full project lifecycle, from project set-up to the delivery of SAP Project Systems solutions.
- Collaborate on business process re-engineering efforts and technology enablement.
- Build trusted client relationships that extend beyond the project's lifecycle.
- Utilize your strong knowledge of business processes to design, develop, and test SAP functions associated with WBS elements, networks, relationships, milestones, and activities.
- Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions, creating functional requirements.
- Configure SAP Project Systems to meet client business requirements, including integration points with SD, PP, CO modules, and implementation of SAP best practices.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training sessions for end-users, sharing best practices.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Techno-Functional experience in SAP PS.
- Strong understanding of SAP Project Systems (PS) module and its interfaces with other modules such as SD, FI/CO, MM, and PP.
- Experience with Master Data, WBS, Multiple valuation approaches, Project planning board, Capacity Requirements Planning, and Confirmations.
- Knowledge of the latest functionalities and features in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Ability to read, debug, and understand ABAP custom code.
- Understanding of cross-process integration with other SAP modules.
- Experience in using workflow with Project Systems and related master data management.
- Working knowledge of core SAP modules such as FI, CO, and SD, and their integration points.
- Ability to handle multiple currencies in a project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are eager to contribute to our team, please submit your updated resume outlining your relevant experience. We appreciate your interest in joining Appcentric Solutions Inc.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
||18 May 2023
Share Job Opening