AppCentric is currently seeking a mid to senior level SAP MM Consultant to join our dynamic, highly motivated Consulting Team. At AppCentric, a Consultant works with customers and plays a lead role in the support and delivery of Materials Management SAP services that are focused on the SAP MM module; as well as provides expertise in the area of SAP MM best
The key responsibilities in this role require you to use your expertise in SAP MM to assist our clients’ Materials Management requirements from conceptual development through to implementation.
The SAP Analyst is responsible for supporting all facets of our SAP implementation, particularly MM
- Participation in strategic business initiatives to deliver new SAP system functionality.
- Participating in the design, development, implementation and support of system enhancements.
- Conducting and facilitating meetings and presentations to business users.
- Assisting with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
- Driving optimization of SAP configuration to streamline business processes.
- Responding to user issues and requests.
- Ensuring stability upon go live.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer related degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more year’s functional SAP experience, including hands on configuration
- Knowledge of SAP MM module (P2P, IM, WM)
- Knowledgeable in the integration points between SAP WM, MM, SD and FI.
- Experience with requirements gathering and process design.
- Experience with interfaces using BAPI, IDOC
- Experience in business process design concepts and principles. Ability to produce clearly written, well-organized documentation
- Independent, detail oriented, but also a strong team player. Proven individual contributor and collaborator
- Strong written and communication skills. Ability to present design proposals, execute training sessions and conduct meetings
- Familiarity with ABAP programming
Why Join Us
At AppCentric, our people and culture are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We are all about creating a workplace where you can be inspired and be inspiring to others. A workplace where you can grow and feel a sense of belonging and camaraderie. In other words, it’s about putting people first.
Whether you are starting your career or looking to move to the next level, a career
at AppCentric empowers you to mold a career that works for you. Above all, we have an enviable culture built on the smart, likeable people we surround ourselves with.
We are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm because we make excellence our
We know that being average just won’t cut it. We are all about exceptional. Exceptional people. Exceptional services. And exceptional careers.
Innovation is our key to success and we practice it in everything we do. We focus our resources to provide innovative workspaces, as well as a collection of diverse and smart minds - our collaboration sessions are both stimulating and effective. The result? Creative, out-of-the-box ideas that are changing the world.
Help change the world today and start your journey with AppCentric today!
||02 Aug 2023
Share Job Opening