● Colaborates with the Solutions Consultants and Junior/Senior Cloud Engineers in creating a design, implementation plan and service agreements for Cloud projects/ opportunities.
● Assist the Cloud Engineers in the deployment, management and monitoring of various Cloud Platform (e.g. AWS, GCP, Huawei, IBM Cloud, Alibaba, Digital Ocean)
● Assist the Cloud Engineers on coordinating/collaborating our opportunities/project to different End Users, Distributors, and Vendors.
● Monitoring, maintenance and technical support for all the cloud solutions.
● Creation of Documents regarding different Cloud Platforms (Guides, As-built documents, etc.)
● Enforce a strong focus and disciplined approach to maintenance and improvement of network availability and reliability which includes development and continuous improvement of operational practices and processes.
● Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering, or any related field of study.
● Fresh Graduate or with one (1) year of experience as a cloud engineer or equivalent relevant experience.
● Knowledgeable with a good understanding in Infrastructure, Network, Storage and other cloud protocols.
● A strong desire to take on new challenges that will not only develop yourself, but will help to contribute to the team at a higher level.
● Has a passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels, and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
● Ability to multitask, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently.