The role will assist in the end-to-end delivery of the Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solution such as SailPoint IdentityIQ. This position, which is part of our Professional Services team, is responsible for the successful installation, integration, and deployment of the software in client environments
- Assist in the installation, integration, and deployment of the IGA product in client environments.
- Communicate to the client’s aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Pre/Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Will be engaged with the technical training designed to enable/educate implementation engineers.
- 1 - 3 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL). • Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) is a plus. • Experience in implementing SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar solutions is highly preferred
- Familiarity with RBAC is a plus.
||13 Jan 2022
Share Job Opening