As we continue to grow as a cybersecurity centric organization, we are hiring enterprise sales professionals to run and drive security engagements within our largest accounts. Join a team of Cybersecurity Professionals led by a diverse set of leaders from across the industry.
- As the Cybersecurity Account Manager, you are considered a subject matter expert with deep technical expertise within our enterprise sales organization.
- You will be expected to exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise-wide deployments.
- You develop trusted relationships at an executive level and build credibility across all levels of the customer’s organization through a concrete understanding of our products and areas that can be resolved by our solutions.
- You feel empowered by our product and solution offerings – and love a technical challenge.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent experience
Proven 3+ years track record of selling managed IT and/or security solutions
- Product knowledge on Cybersecurity solutions - IAM, IGA, PAM, DLP, EDR, Fraud Intelligence
Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer needs
Excellent communications skills
Professional presentation skills
Self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player
Must have excellent interpersonal and time management skill
Must possess a high degree of intelligence, competence, maturity, adaptability, resilience, integrity and initiative
Clear, logical and persuasive communication skills with an ability to work closely with executives and employees at all levels
Excellent attention to detail
||12 Jul 2023
Share Job Opening