Support IT Manager in reviewing and solving computer network, hardware and software problems for the company. Collaborate with IT Staff in analyzing and diagnosing computer issues, monitor processing functions, install relevant software and perform tests on computer equipment and applications when necessary. May need to train Company employees, clients and other users on new programs or functions.
- Be involved in any aspect of the IT department and execute needs of Company in timely and responsible fashion.
- Maintaining Information Technology infrastructure to support the efficient and secure delivery of Carter & Co services.
- Designing and administrating of technology support infrastructure including Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other associated support services
- Researching and evaluating information technology products and equipment; recommending the acquisition of systems hardware and software
- Accessing the requirements to identify system problems and suggest solutions as required
- Providing technical assistance and backup to other IT members as required
- Providing after hours technical support as required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Three years experience in the IT field and a background in Basic or Advanced IT courses completed.
- Possess a Valid Driver's License
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills capable of adjusting priorities to accommodate peak period workloads that may extend beyond the normal workday as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction, and as an effective team member.
- Proven ability to interact diplomatically, tactfully, and confidentially with all levels of staff, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network equipment and server hardware
- Familiarity with network protocols and design, firewall management, and operating system configuration
- Good understanding of current technical trends and technologies including cloud computing, virtual computing, hyper converged infrastructure, and enterprise design and security practices
PLEASE NOTE: This description is only a summary of the basic Duties, Responsibilities, and Competencies necessary to be able to perform this job satisfactorily. You will be expected to perform other tasks necessary within the organisation.
, St Michael
||11 Feb 2022
Share Job Opening