Technical Support / Project Manager
Salary £30,000 - £32,500 depending on experience
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Our business is transforming, and we are looking for a Technical Support / Project Manager join us and make a real impact in shaping our future. This promises to be a fast paced and varied role within an innovative I.T. company. Here you will have the opportunity to deliver a multitude of complex projects to drive business wide transformation including changes to technology, processes and data reporting.
· Successful end to end delivery of a variety of complex business change projects.
· Creating clear and attainable project objectives to ensure delivery to time, cost, benefits quality and scope.
· Implementation of structured delivery framework and corporate governance.
· Management of allocated project resources across multiple internal technology and business functions and external suppliers.
· Ensuring project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects.
· Working within the delivery framework ensuring that all required documentation is produced, control gates are passed, and all necessary approvals are in place.
· Implementation of appropriate stakeholder management and communications plan to ensure that progress, decisions and risks are reported and transparent.
· Previous experience managing a variety of business change projects.
· Professional Project Management qualification such a MSP, Prince2, APM, PMI is desirable.
· Comfortable handling multiple projects and competing priorities while operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
· A strong communicator with outstanding stakeholder management skills at all levels.
· Excellent Knowledge of project delivery frameworks, methodologies and end-to-end delivery life cycles.
, United Kingdom
||16 Jan 2022
Share Job Opening