We are a global strategy execution and leadership development consulting company that specializes in the people side of strategy. We work with leaders and employees at all levels in an organization to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions into meaningful actions and deliver business results by focusing on Alignment, Capability and Mindset.
At the core, we believe people learn and change best by doing and have for over 30 years designed powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and culture. Through these powerful learning experiences, we inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and change mindset and behaviours.
About the role:
- Quickly develop project leading capability to become a key member of our international consulting team, initiating, designing and delivering projects that add value to our clients and enhance BTS’ reputation.
- Design and project manage programs linked to strategy and business priorities, drawing upon your own skills, knowledge and structured information gathering from key client stakeholders.
- Assist consultants in the facilitation of senior level workshops and seminars, to develop business acumen and manage change in blue chip clients, traveling throughout Asia and occasionally across the globe, to deliver our consultancy services.
- Contribute in building client relationships and help clients address new needs within their organisation. Every successful consultant at BTS is viewed as a valued strategic partner by the client.
Expected Start/ End Date: October 2020 - December 2020
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
How to apply to BTS
- An outstanding Masters or Degree from a top University augmented by skills in presentation, delivery and financial analysis.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
- Interest in finance, leadership and innovation.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- A mature and professional demeanour.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to connect with people and work collaboratively.
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office software packages.
- Interest and/or experience in consulting and entrepreneurship (case study competitions, consulting clubs, domestic/international travel, public speaking).
- Preference is given to candidates currently based in Indonesia.
Application Process - please follow these instructions closely:
- Your cover letter should explain your interest in BTS
- Your CV should not exceed 2 pages
- Job Types: Part-time, Internship
||08 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening