We are looking for UX/UI product designers at the following levels
to help bring new product visions to life. This role is CUSTOMER facing and you will be required to have good work from home conditions.
Do you have a passion for product design? Can you demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering in your design, then this might be the role for you!
• Design wireframes and mockups
• Manage and produce high-quality designs that will be used across products
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
• Work with the development team to ensure designs are implemented properly
• Test designs usability and quality. A great understanding of usability testing and principles
• Propose and implement ideas on how to improve overall UX
• Provide design support to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
•A minimum of 1 year of industry experience in UX UI product design with a proven track record of success, preferably at a digital agency or startup that scaled.
. Candidate must have completed one of Brave Achievers Design Bootcamps.
• Strong portfolio of design work
• Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, wireframes, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms. Proficient with Adobe XD
• A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
• Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
• Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills. Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
• Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently. Strong work ethic and personal accountability, attention to detail, and Good time management.
• Bachelor's degree or higher is "good to have" but your skill level is more important and preferred
• 2 - 5 years experience in product design, UX UI or related field
• Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
• Market rate Salary, dependent on your experience and a strong creative, design, and communication skills Portfolio of work.
You will be responsible for self management and working in teams to execute on customer delivery
You will be responsible for scoping design requirements
Extreme attention to detail and confidence that you are a designer at heart who is passionate to bring creativity to life.
||09 Sep 2022
Share Job Opening