We are looking for a full-stack Nocode Bubble developer for the following levels.
You should be experienced in developing software MVP quickly using low code or nocode tools like bubble, airtable, Microsoft powerapps etc
Mid Senior level
Mastery in low code and no code technologies (such as bubble, airtable) combined with modern software engineering practices to design and develop innovative web and mobile business applications
You should have experience building complex software applications, which have intricate API integration in No code tools preferably bubble. BY API this means using tools like Zapier to connect and as well as being able to write webhooks sometimes for the API intergration
It will be a good plus if you can create your own designs in sketch, photoshop, etc, but if not we already have UI designers who will supply the designs to you. But you need to user how to create reusable UI components and styles in bubble to keep the work consistent
Understand clients’ business requirements and translate them to applications that solve real and complex business needs and user needs.
Using the No code platform to output production. I may involve creating for both Android and IOS and definitely responsive for all major browsers when viewed from a desktop/tablet.
Excellent comprehension of how to implement an adaptive user interface that covers a range of devices in your no code tool
Conversant with performing UI, instrumentation, unit testing, load testing on the app to understand the apps capacity for prime time, using loading test low code tools
Build user interfaces that handle different network access scenarios intuitively.
Excellent collaboration skills with both UI/UX designers, backend developers, project managers and responds positively to constructive feedback
Seek the best solutions to different clients’ needs.
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience with the use of majority Bubble, webflow, adalo or any other low code development tools for primetime application deployment
- Experience with database easily expandable creation in bubble, airtable etc
- Proficiency in writing load tests for mobile and web applications.
- An inherent and very strong respect for Intellectual property rights, NDAs and Can clearly demonstrate this.
- We are open to using new technologies and methodologies that can make the software development product better and faster
- Knowledge of native android/ios apps development using Low code or no code mobile builders, that can create a scalable product
- Work experience in developing apps using upcoming technologies etc in the low-code industry
- Strong communication skills(ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical professionals/client personnel).
- A degree in a relevant field or just actual experience in coding.
- Willing to learn and pick up tools quickly
Salary would be market-rate depending on experience
||06 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening