We are looking for a full-stack Nocode developer for the following levels.
You should be experienced in developing software MVP quickly using low code or nocode tools like bubble, airtable, Microsoft powerapps etc
Mid Senior level
Mastery in low code and no code technologies ( such as bubble, airtable) combined with modern software engineering practices to design and develop innovative web and mobile business applications
For the integration of the low code apps, You should be very good at React.js, Angular js, and be able to develop responsive fast modern UI for the web and mobile. You should have experience developing intricate animations for web apps.
Also, have experience building complex software applications
It will be a good plus if you can create your own designs in sketch, photoshop, etc, but if not we already have UI designers who will supply the designs to you.
Understand clients’ business requirements and translate them to applications that solve real and complex business needs and user needs.
Using the No code platform to output production must work on both Android and IOS and well with the major browsers when viewed from a desktop/tablet.
Excellent comprehension of how to implement an adaptive user interface that covers a range of devices in your no code tool
Conversant with performing UI, instrumentation as well as unit testing using relevant frameworks such as Mockito, Easymock, Espresso, etc.
Build user interfaces that handle different network access scenarios intuitively.
Excellent collaboration skills with both UI/UX designers, backend developers, project managers and responds positively to constructive feedback
Seek the best solutions to different clients’ needs.
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience with the use of Bubble, web flow or any other low code development tools for primetime application deployment
- Experience with database creation in bubble, airtable etc
- Proficiency in writing tests for mobile and web applications.
- An inherent and very strong respect for Intellectual property rights. Can clearly demonstrate this.
- We are open to using new technologies and methodologies that can make the software development product better and faster
- Knowledge of native android/ios apps development using Low code or no code mobile builders, that can create a scalable product
- Work experience in developing hybrid mobile apps using at least one of React Native, Xamarin, Ionic, or Flutter.
- Strong communication skills(ability to explain technical concepts to the non-technical professionals/client personnel).
- A degree in a relevant field or just actual experience in coding.
Salary would be market-rate depending on experience
||10 Sep 2022
Share Job Opening