We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests. The Mobile Applications Developer is responsible for the overall success of each project assigned.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
You should be experienced in developing software MVP quickly using low code or nocode tools like bubble.io, Adalo, airtable, Microsoft powerapps
Additionally, this position will work closely with other departments to make sure each project is performed with quality, professionalism, and completed in a timely manner.
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience with the use of Bubble, Adalo, Web flow or any other low code development tools for primetime application deployment
- Experience with database creation in bubble, Adalo, airtable etc
- Proficiency in writing tests for mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of native android/ios apps development using Low code or no code mobile builders, that can create a scalable product
- Strong communication skills(ability to explain technical concepts to the non-technical professionals/client personnel).
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated software repository skills. Demonstrated testing and test planning skills.
- Demonstrated broad problem solving skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of secure software development.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with management on a regular basis.
- Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms.
- Thorough experience with identification and use of code libraries and open-source forums.
- Advanced skills associated with software design, modification, implementation and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute technical narrative to grant proposals
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough experience with common programming tools. Demonstrated ability to follow software specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs. Demonstrated ability to develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- A degree in a relevant field or just actual experience in coding
||06 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening