We are looking for a detail-oriented finance professional to oversee the development and launch of financial processes, accounting policies and consolidation mechanisms for a network of companies under common ownership.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked on financial system implementation projects, be VERY hands on, a self-starter, able to improvise, flexible, and generally clearheaded.
You would need to be a forward-thinker, who has an entrepreneurial attitude, customer service aptitude and willing to research industry best practices. The individual should have a solid grasp of accounting practices and strong organizational skills. An outstanding candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, a knack for working with numbers, and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting for all companies
- Develop a consistent method of obtaining financial information from all companies
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance purposes
- Oversee compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and report variances
- Oversee and advise on all accounting operations, seeking to refine cut off procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Oversee inter-company balances and arranging settlements as required
- Additional duties as necessary
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills including Excel
- Able to work on own initiative
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
This job is an Hybrid Job and remuneration package will be discussed at the interview.
||18 Feb 2023
Share Job Opening