Brave Achievers Foundation is seeking a qualified Digital Content Writer to join its Digital and Social Media Content team. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Written Content and Social Media. This role is 100% remote.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assist in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the Foundation’s website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy to capture the attention of the target audiences.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address content gaps.
About Brave Achievers Foundation
- Must be at least at 300 level tertiary institution
- Must be available to work at least 4hrs a day.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience writing for papers with Critique writing is a HUGE plus.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- An understanding of the American English style of writing is an advantage.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
: We believe that every individual in the world should be able to work with any organization in the world where their skill is required, regardless of location, race, or social status. Brave Achievers empowers talented individuals and teams in the USA with the mindset and practical skills to help solve real business problems. Brave Achievers (BA) operates in the United States and Nigeria.
||15 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening