We are seeking an experienced and motivated UI/UX Designer and Research Trainer to join our team for 3 months at the GoCreate USA Bootcamp and help shape the future of digital product design. As a UI/UX Design and Research Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective training sessions to aspiring product designers and researchers online.
If you are passionate about design and research and want to help others develop their skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment and competitive salary. We welcome trainers from all around the world
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs on UI/UX design and research best practices and methodologies
- Create and maintain training materials, including slide decks, handouts, and interactive activities
- Lead workshops and training sessions online, to participants of the bootcamp.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design trends, tools, and technologies and incorporate them into your training programs.
- Foster a supportive and collaborative learning environment, encouraging participants to ask questions and engage in discussions.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and support to individual participants to help them meet their learning goals.
- At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX design and research.
- Strong experience delivering training and facilitating workshops.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the qualities of being patient, empathic, and passionate about mentoring.
- Ability to create engaging and effective training materials and programs.
- In-depth knowledge of design and research tools such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD, and InVision.
- Familiarity with design and research methodologies, including user research, user testing, and prototyping.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field.
||14 Feb 2023
Share Job Opening