We are looking for a talented ecommerce retoucher to join our team, working in our on-site studio.
This will be a two month Internship Program that could potentially lead to a permanent position at Brandverse.
You will join a highly skilled production team where you will be responsible for retouching, cropping and uploading hundreds of high quality images onto websites every week, in line with upload deadlines.
Ideal candidates will have current/recent experience retouching product photography for a fashion company/brand and a portfolio of samples showcasing their work.
- Retouch product photography images to a high standard
- Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organisation and upload images to web servers
- Crop images and maintain file size specification guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Be responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines
- Show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service of the studio team
- Liaise with other departments involved in the studio process
- Should be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Premiere Pro
- Know-how of software like After Effects, Indesign, Illustrator would be appreciated
||01 Jan 2020
Share Job Opening